- Published: 24 November 2018 24 November 2018
- Last Updated: 24 November 2018 24 November 2018
- Published: 21 November 2018 21 November 2018
- Last Updated: 25 April 2019 25 April 2019
Note change from 23 June to 16 June 2019 at Marks Tey.
Sunday March 17th - Marks Tey
Sunday April 21st - Maylandsea
Sunday May 5th - Maylandsea
Sunday May 26th - Marks Tey
Sunday June 16th - Marks Tey
Sunday July 21st - Benington Lordship Meeting cancelled
Sunday August 4th - Gosfield
Sunday August 25th - Maylandsea
Sunday September 22nd - Maylandsea
Sunday October 13th - Marks Tey
Sunday November 3rd - Marks Tey
Fixtures now confirmed with the AMCA for 2019.
A full list of AMCA Classic Fixtures can be found at: www.amca.uk.com
- Published: 23 November 2017 23 November 2017
- Last Updated: 21 November 2018 21 November 2018
UPDATED for 2019
Further to the classics meeting at the AMCA in November we have been asked to enforce the number plate colouring on your bikes from the first meeting next year giving you plenty of time to get it right.
The colours are:
- Pre 60 bikes - white background with black numbers
- Pre 65 bikes - black background with white numbers
- Pre 68 bikes - blue background with white numbers
- Pre74 bikes (1968-1973) - red background with white numbers
This is as per the rule book. We will be checking at scrutineering in March.
- Published: 12 January 2017 12 January 2017
- Last Updated: 14 January 2019 14 January 2019
In order to reduce the administrative burden of sorting those that have a current membership and those that do not, it is to first apply for Club membership and having received your receipt to then apply for your licence.