- Last Updated: 18 November 2023 18 November 2023
You can join or renew your 2024 membership now.
Looking to join a classic scrambles club in England? Then the Pre-65 Motocross Club could be the classic scrambles club for you.
On this page you will find information that explains how to join the Pre-65 Motocross Club and how to start classic scrambling with all British AMCA classic scrambles clubs.
- Last Updated: 18 April 2022 18 April 2022
The Pre-65 Motocross Club specialises in running and organising classic motorcycle scrambles in the East of England. Check out our race calendar for dates and if you are interested in becoming a member of the Pre-65 Motocross Club, then please head to the membership page for more information.
The Pre65 Motorcross Club are pleased to welcome spectators to our meetings. There is a £10 charge, on the gate, which will include a programme. Please park in the designated Spectator parking areas.
- Last Updated: 25 November 2022 25 November 2022
As the regular riders should have noticed, the Marshalling situation at our meetings has improved since the middle of 2021. There are two reason for this.
1) Nikki Moss-Robins, with a lot of support from hubby Mark (Rider 966), started organising the Marshals in advance of the meeting.
2) Liz Bond was appointed as regular Chief Marshal.
With the help of these great volunteers we no longer have to plead over the tannoy for more help and we can avoid the dreaded pre-practice raffle to top-up the marshals numbers from the rider pool. There are also less obvious improvements, such as a more knowledgeable and skilled group of marshals.
However, we can’t sit back and be complacent. This will only continue to work if Nikki & Mark has a large pool of potential marshals to call upon before each meeting. If you want to know more please contact any of the Pre65 Committee, or email the Club Steward using the online form here. You can also talk to us at the AGM or Telford Show.
- Last Updated: 25 March 2023 25 March 2023
Please remember it is a standing rule that all dogs must be kept on the lead when attending Pre65 Scrambles or any event where the Pre65 Motorcross Club are being represented. Any questions please raise with any Committee Member, or ask the officals on duty at the race meetings. Thanks for your agreement and understanding.
- Last Updated: 25 April 2019 25 April 2019
To comply with the AMCA rulebook every rider must have a 2kg fire extinguisher in their vehicle.
AMCA stewards will be performing random checks throughout the year so please ensure you have an extinguisher at every meeting. Also consider displaying it in a prominent position to help the stewards and make it easy to find in an emergancy.
- Last Updated: 30 October 2023 30 October 2023
Please ensure you have the correct number plate colour and race number colour on your bike for every meeting. These will be checked during technical inspection.
The colours are:
- Pre 60 bikes - white background with black numbers
- Pre 65 bikes - black background with white numbers
- Pre 68 bikes - blue background with white numbers
- Pre 74 bikes 500cc - red background with white numbers
- Pre 74 bikes 250cc - green background with white numbers
This is as per the AMCA rule book.
- Last Updated: 28 November 2019 28 November 2019
In order to reduce the administrative burden on the AMCA of sorting those that have a current membership and those that do not, you will need to first apply for Club membership. Once you have received your membership receipt, you should then apply for your AMCA licence.