- Published: 03 February 2017 03 February 2017
- Last Updated: 22 June 2020 22 June 2020
The Pre-65 Motocross Club specialises in running and organising classic motorcycle scrambles in the East of England. Check out our race calendar for dates and if you are interested in becoming a member of the Pre-65 Motocross Club, then please head to the membership page for more information.
The club is adhering to Government and AMCA guidance during the Covid-19 outbreak. Unfortunately we are currently not able to allow spectators into any of our planned events. Please check the website for lastest news as we will be posting updates when anything changes.
It is likely that each event in 2020 will have their own set of unique rules for competitors and mechanics. Please check the entry regulations for the event you are interested in to ensure you are compliant.
- Published: 09 October 2020 09 October 2020
- Last Updated: 09 October 2020 09 October 2020
Just a reminder to all, you must supply your own toilet paper and hand sanitiser. When away from your vehicles and not racing you must wear face masks. This rule applies to everyone and will be enforced.
- Published: 15 April 2019 15 April 2019
- Last Updated: 25 April 2019 25 April 2019
To comply with the AMCA rulebook every rider must have a 2kg fire extinguisher in their vehicle.
AMCA stewards will be performing random checks throughout the year so please ensure you have an extinguisher at every meeting. Also consider displaying it in a prominent position to help the stewards and make it easy to find in an emergancy.
- Published: 23 November 2017 23 November 2017
- Last Updated: 05 November 2019 05 November 2019
Please ensure you have the correct number plate colour and race number colour on your bike for every meeting. These will be checked during technical inspection.
The colours are:
- Pre 60 bikes - white background with black numbers
- Pre 65 bikes - black background with white numbers
- Pre 68 bikes - blue background with white numbers
- Pre74 bikes (1968-1973) - red background with white numbers
This is as per the AMCA rule book.
- Published: 12 January 2017 12 January 2017
- Last Updated: 28 November 2019 28 November 2019
In order to reduce the administrative burden on the AMCA of sorting those that have a current membership and those that do not, you will need to first apply for Club membership. Once you have received your membership receipt, you should then apply for your AMCA licence.