- Published: 03 February 2017 03 February 2017
- Last Updated: 24 August 2019 24 August 2019
The Pre-65 Motocross Club specialises in running and organising classic motorcycle scrambles in the East of England. Check out our race calendar for dates and if you are interested in becoming a member of the Pre-65 Motocross Club, then please head to the membership page for more information.
An alternative way to get involved with Pre-65 Motocross is to come and marshall at one of our events, anyone over the age of 18 is able to help out (due to insurance requirements). Marshalls will be fully trained before each meeting and will receive a safety briefing from our Chief Marshall at the beginning of the day. Marshalls are also give a contribution towards their expenses as well as a lunch voucher. For other ways of getting involved, please see the membership page.
For more details, please contact us and we will be more than happy to answer any questions that you may have.
Race meetings aim to get the first race underway at 10:30am.
Spectators Welcome at Race Events - Entry £5 at the gate.
- Published: 17 March 2020 17 March 2020
- Last Updated: 17 March 2020 17 March 2020
In line with recent Government announcements about the COVID-19 outbreak, it would be very unwise to run the 12th April, 3rd May, 24th May events.
With the TT and the VMCC runs/meetings cancelled until the end of May we all need to do our part to protect people as much as possible. Cancelling these events is the best way we can do that.
We will be regularly reviewing situation as nobody knows how long the COVID-19 threat will be with us. The committee will keep up to date with the advice from the Government, including briefings from the Prime Minister, Chief Medical Officer and Chief Scientific Officer, and update the Club website as new information becomes available.
- Published: 15 April 2019 15 April 2019
- Last Updated: 25 April 2019 25 April 2019
To comply with the AMCA rulebook every rider must have a 2kg fire extinguisher in their vehicle.
AMCA stewards will be performing random checks throughout the year so please ensure you have an extinguisher at every meeting. Also consider displaying it in a prominent position to help the stewards and make it easy to find in an emergancy.
- Published: 23 November 2017 23 November 2017
- Last Updated: 05 November 2019 05 November 2019
Please ensure you have the correct number plate colour and race number colour on your bike for every meeting. These will be checked during technical inspection.
The colours are:
- Pre 60 bikes - white background with black numbers
- Pre 65 bikes - black background with white numbers
- Pre 68 bikes - blue background with white numbers
- Pre74 bikes (1968-1973) - red background with white numbers
This is as per the AMCA rule book.
- Published: 12 January 2017 12 January 2017
- Last Updated: 28 November 2019 28 November 2019
In order to reduce the administrative burden on the AMCA of sorting those that have a current membership and those that do not, you will need to first apply for Club membership. Once you have received your membership receipt, you should then apply for your AMCA licence.