- Published: 03 February 2017 03 February 2017
- Last Updated: 24 August 2019 24 August 2019
The Pre-65 Motocross Club specialises in running and organising classic motorcycle scrambles in the East of England. Check out our race calendar for dates and if you are interested in becoming a member of the Pre-65 Motocross Club, then please head to the membership page for more information.
An alternative way to get involved with Pre-65 Motocross is to come and marshall at one of our events, anyone over the age of 18 is able to help out (due to insurance requirements). Marshalls will be fully trained before each meeting and will receive a safety briefing from our Chief Marshall at the beginning of the day. Marshalls are also give a contribution towards their expenses as well as a lunch voucher. For other ways of getting involved, please see the membership page.
For more details, please contact us and we will be more than happy to answer any questions that you may have.
Race meetings aim to get the first race underway at 10:30am.
Spectators Welcome at Race Events - Entry £5 at the gate.
- Published: 06 October 2019 06 October 2019
- Last Updated: 19 October 2019 19 October 2019
This year we will be holding a trophy awards presentation evening for the Pre 60 and Pre 68 classes on 24th January 2020 at the Plough Motel, Bulphan on the A128. Guest of honour for the presentations will be Gordon Adsett.
After the buffet and awards there will be music for you to dance the night away. The venue is double tiered, so if you want to avoid the dancing you can sit up the top in the bar area. Accomodation is available.
Ticket prices will be £29.50 and are available from Terry Sewell .
- Published: 15 April 2019 15 April 2019
- Last Updated: 25 April 2019 25 April 2019
To comply with the AMCA rulebook every rider must have a 2kg fire extinguisher in their vehicle.
AMCA stewards will be performing random checks throughout the year so please ensure you have an extinguisher at every meeting. Also consider displaying it in a prominent position to help the stewards and make it easy to find in an emergancy.
- Published: 23 November 2017 23 November 2017
- Last Updated: 05 November 2019 05 November 2019
Please ensure you have the correct number plate colour and race number colour on your bike for every meeting. These will be checked during technical inspection.
The colours are:
- Pre 60 bikes - white background with black numbers
- Pre 65 bikes - black background with white numbers
- Pre 68 bikes - blue background with white numbers
- Pre74 bikes (1968-1973) - red background with white numbers
This is as per the AMCA rule book.
- Published: 12 January 2017 12 January 2017
- Last Updated: 14 January 2019 14 January 2019
In order to reduce the administrative burden of sorting those that have a current membership and those that do not, it is to first apply for Club membership and having received your receipt to then apply for your licence.