- Published: 29 May 2019 29 May 2019
- Last Updated: 11 June 2019 11 June 2019
We were blessed with good fortune throughout the preparation and running of last weekends meeting. Fortunate in that we had an enthusiastic work party assemble on Saturday who threw themselves at erecting the track and also a passionate chairman. He journeyed all the way home to collect his tractor and bowser and then spent the evening and early morning damping down the bone hard ground. Boy didn’t it make conditions far more enjoyable for competitors and spectators alike. Even Di came out of retirement to welcome a host of visitors keen to witness proceedings.
Dave Savill had organised nine marshals for us prior to the occasion so, come nine thirty the Chief Marshal was giving out his instructions and Practise was underway around 9.45.
Racing commenced with all classes keenly contested throughout the first session. The John Waylett trophy went to Ray Wood aboard his Challenger with Steve Billot second and a young upstart by the name of Pete Griffiths third. Most fitting as, like the patron of the Trophy who owned one, he was aboard a Maico.
- Published: 15 April 2019 15 April 2019
- Last Updated: 25 April 2019 25 April 2019
To comply with the AMCA rulebook every rider must have a 2kg fire extinguisher in their vehicle.
AMCA stewards will be performing random checks throughout the year so please ensure you have an extinguisher at every meeting. Also consider displaying it in a prominent position to help the stewards and make it easy to find in an emergancy.
- Published: 15 April 2019 15 April 2019
- Last Updated: 15 April 2019 15 April 2019
Pre68 over 350cc Championship
The Pre65 Motocross Club is pleased to announce there will be a Pre68 over 350cc Championship in 2019
TDS Classic Off Road Motorcycles will be running and sponsoring the Championship this year.
For the riders, as per AMCA rules the Pre68 number boards should be Blue background with White numbers.
- Published: 24 November 2018 24 November 2018
- Last Updated: 24 November 2018 24 November 2018
- Published: 06 February 2019 06 February 2019
- Last Updated: 02 March 2019 02 March 2019
- Published: 21 November 2018 21 November 2018
- Last Updated: 09 August 2019 09 August 2019
Note change from 23 June to 16 June 2019 at Marks Tey.
Sunday March 17th - Marks Tey
Sunday April 21st - Maylandsea
Sunday May 5th - Maylandsea
Sunday May 26th - Marks Tey
Sunday June 16th - Marks Tey
Sunday July 21st - Benington Lordship Meeting cancelled
Sunday August 4th - Gosfield
Sunday August 25th - Maylandsea
Sunday September 22nd - Maylandsea
Sunday October 13th - Marks Tey
Sunday November 3rd - Marks Tey
Fixtures now confirmed with the AMCA for 2019.
A full list of AMCA Classic Fixtures can be found at: www.amca.uk.com
- Published: 24 January 2019 24 January 2019
- Last Updated: 24 January 2019 24 January 2019
Diane has announced her ‘Retirement from Gate Duties’ starting this 2019 season - a Big ‘Thank You’ from the Pre65 Club for all her Gate Duties efforts over many seasons!
However, now looking for a new/replacement Volunteer applicant/s:
Gate Duty hours: 09:00 – 14:30 (approx.)
Any interested applicants, please contact a Member of Pre65 Committee.
- Published: 23 November 2017 23 November 2017
- Last Updated: 21 November 2018 21 November 2018
UPDATED for 2019
Further to the classics meeting at the AMCA in November we have been asked to enforce the number plate colouring on your bikes from the first meeting next year giving you plenty of time to get it right.
The colours are:
- Pre 60 bikes - white background with black numbers
- Pre 65 bikes - black background with white numbers
- Pre 68 bikes - blue background with white numbers
- Pre74 bikes (1968-1973) - red background with white numbers
This is as per the rule book. We will be checking at scrutineering in March.
- Published: 14 December 2018 14 December 2018
- Last Updated: 25 February 2019 25 February 2019
Registered users can read and download the minutes from the 2019 AGM under the heading News then Newsletter.
- Published: 21 November 2017 21 November 2017
- Last Updated: 21 November 2017 21 November 2017
Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of the Pre-65 Motocross Club Ltd will take place at 10.30am on Sunday 28th January 2018 at the Hatfield Peveral Village Hall, Maldon Road, Hatfield Peveral, Essex CM3 2HP to transact the following ordinary business.