- Published: 23 November 2017 23 November 2017
- Last Updated: 23 November 2017 23 November 2017
Further to the classics meeting at the AMCA on 18th November we have been asked to enforce the number plate colouring on your bikes from the first meeting next year (18th March) giving you plenty of time to get it right.
The colours are:
- Pre 60 bikes - white background with black numbers
- Pre 65 bikes - black background with white numbers
- Pre74 bikes (1965-1973) - red background with white numbers
This is as per the rule book. We will be checking at scrutineering in March.