- Published: 26 February 2017 26 February 2017
- Last Updated: 26 February 2017 26 February 2017
New venue for 2017 September 16th and 17th. This is to be a two day meeting with camping from Friday. Saturday will be a demonstration day and Sunday will be a race day. The venue is Benington Lordship near Stevenage, Hertfordshire - we are very privileged to be invited to this event - shedfeast - organised by the landowner and it could lead to further use of the land for the club. The committee are very excited about this event and need the support of our members to make it work. The track erecting will be probably Friday 15th further info to follow - this is a show event including vintage grass track and possibly a sprint. This is being held in the grounds of a castle/stately home. We will have our own separate mx track and pits. WE WILL NEED HELP ON FRIDAY FOR TRACK ERECTION.
- Published: 12 February 2017 12 February 2017
- Last Updated: 12 February 2017 12 February 2017
With thoughts on the coming season it could well be a busy time once April arrives. Along with our own events at Marks Tey and Maylandsea is the Northampton Clubs meeting in between at Sproxton. Then, less than a week following Maylandsea, is the 2 day event at Mortimer taking in the 100 miler on Saturday 6th May, making it four weekends in a row for some.
- Published: 20 January 2017 20 January 2017
- Last Updated: 05 February 2017 05 February 2017
Thanks to you all and the generous top up from one of the landowners to make it a round £2000 for the Great Ormond Street Hospital, one of the world's leading children's hospitals.
- Published: 30 January 2017 30 January 2017
- Last Updated: 01 February 2017 01 February 2017
Sorry about the website being unavailable today, Monday, without a word of warning. This was because of a typo in a postcode from over a decade ago being picked up by Nominet (the DVLA of UK internet domain names) causing them to trigger a suspension of the pre65.co.uk domain till it was rectfied to their satisfaction.
Thanks to Lesley being ever on call 24/7 we were able to correct the situation in just under 12 hours from when it first became apparent.
Oh what a tangled web...
- Published: 17 January 2017 17 January 2017
- Last Updated: 05 February 2017 05 February 2017
The Pre 65 Motocross Club is in need of a volunteer/volunteers willing to act as Chief Marshal for each of our events this year.
No event can take place without a Chief Marshal.
- Published: 29 January 2017 29 January 2017
- Last Updated: 03 April 2017 03 April 2017
There are still some folk out there who have reregistered here on the Pre-65 Club website but for some reason haven't yet logged in.
This is probably due to the activation email sent to you getting lost somewhere / sent to spam folder (dig it out and white list it) / or the email address entered was incorrect - and for anyone with an AOL email address it would never have gotten to you due to an AOL quirk.
I have manually activated the following list of folk so anyone spotting themselves please try logging in with the details you entered when registering.
- Published: 12 January 2017 12 January 2017
- Last Updated: 27 February 2017 27 February 2017
In order to reduce the administrative burden of sorting those that have a current membership and those that do not, it is to first apply for Club membership and having received your receipt to then apply for your licence.
- Published: 21 December 2016 21 December 2016
- Last Updated: 07 February 2017 07 February 2017
We have recently been informed by the organiser of the ClassicMXRider.com Pre-68 over 350cc Championship that he is no longer able to continue in the role. This means we need a volunteer (or volunteers) prepared to take over the reigns for 2017 onwards. Would anyone prepared to do so please contact the Club Secretary, so that a handover can be arranged prior to the 2017 season starting.
- Published: 17 December 2016 17 December 2016
- Last Updated: 28 December 2016 28 December 2016
Dec 24 Update. Anyone ('fourstroke' & 'Allen507') who registered between 22nd Dec and 24th Dec, sorry but due to a glitch in the matrix you'll need to reregister again.
This website has been successfully moved to a new hosting server. Thank you for your patience while the new mobile friendly website has been built.
Previously registered members will need to reregister* to be able to post on the revamped forum and access the members only section. If you see any features missing or would like to see included, please drop me a message.
Unfortunately all the old forum content was lost in the move, so it's a blank canvas awaiting your new posts.
* Look towards the right-hand sidebar > Log-in pane > Create an account click and fill it in with;
- Your name
- User name (ideally including your race no. if you have one)
- A password of your choosing that no one can guess ;-)
- E-mail address
That's it and await an activation email that should come in a shortwhile or a bit later if I'm away from my 'puter - before logging in.