- Published: 03 February 2017 03 February 2017
- Last Updated: 21 November 2017 21 November 2017
The Pre-65 Motocross Club specialises in running and organising classic motorcycle scrambles in the East of England. Check out our race calendar for dates and if you are interested in becoming a member of the Pre-65 Motocross Club, then please head to the membership page for more information.
An alternative way to get involved with Pre-65 Motocross is to come and marshall at one of our events, anyone over the age of 18 is able to help out (due to insurance requirements). Marshalls will be fully trained before each meeting and will receive a safety briefing from our Chief Marshall at the beginning of the day. Marshalls are also give a contribution towards their expenses as well as a lunch voucher. For other ways of getting involved, please see the membership page.
For more details, please contact us and we will be more than happy to answer any questions that you may have.
- Published: 23 November 2017 23 November 2017
- Last Updated: 11 January 2018 11 January 2018
Further to the classics meeting at the AMCA on 18th November we have been asked to enforce the number plate colouring on your bikes from the first meeting next year (18th March) giving you plenty of time to get it right.
The colours are:
- Pre 60 bikes - white background with black numbers
- Pre 65 bikes - black background with white numbers
- Pre74 bikes (1965-1973) - red background with white numbers
This is as per the rule book. We will be checking at scrutineering in March.
- Published: 29 January 2017 29 January 2017
- Last Updated: 03 April 2017 03 April 2017
There are still some folk out there who have reregistered here on the Pre-65 Club website but for some reason haven't yet logged in.
This is probably due to the activation email sent to you getting lost somewhere / sent to spam folder (dig it out and white list it) / or the email address entered was incorrect - and for anyone with an AOL email address it would never have gotten to you due to an AOL quirk.
I have manually activated the following list of folk so anyone spotting themselves please try logging in with the details you entered when registering.
- Published: 12 January 2017 12 January 2017
- Last Updated: 27 February 2017 27 February 2017
In order to reduce the administrative burden of sorting those that have a current membership and those that do not, it is to first apply for Club membership and having received your receipt to then apply for your licence.