- Written by John Hepburn John Hepburn
- Published: 17 December 2016 17 December 2016
- Last Updated: 12 May 2018 12 May 2018
Dec 24 Update. Anyone ('fourstroke' & 'Allen507') who registered between 22nd Dec and 24th Dec, sorry but due to a glitch in the matrix you'll need to reregister again.
This website has been successfully moved to a new hosting server. Thank you for your patience while the new mobile friendly website has been built.
Previously registered members will need to reregister* to be able to post on the revamped forum and access the members only section. If you see any features missing or would like to see included, please drop me a message.
Unfortunately all the old forum content was lost in the move, so it's a blank canvas awaiting your new posts.
* Look towards the right-hand sidebar > Log-in pane > Create an account click and fill it in with;
- Your name
- User name (ideally including your race no. if you have one)
- A password of your choosing that no one can guess ;-)
- E-mail address
That's it and await an activation email that should come in a shortwhile or a bit later if I'm away from my 'puter - before logging in.