A- A A+

Competitive Pre 65 250 wanted

• snedz_uk@yahoo.co.uk's Avatar Topic Author
More
3 months 2 weeks ago #90 by
created the topic: Competitive Pre 65 250 wanted
Keen to return to racing after an absence for a couple of decades.
Ideally looking for a competitive pre 65 BSA 250 but happy to consider alternatives.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 4 weeks ago #103 by ampshire-og
ampshire-og replied the topic: Competitive Pre 65 250 wanted
Don't know if your sorted already, but I have a friend who is looking to sale his BSA scramblers. He lives in Kent and has a serious illness which means he can no longer race. He has asked me if I would sell his bikes on his behalf. The bikes have sat for a couple of years, so he has also asked for me to get them fully up and running to sell in a race ready condition. I know the original bike builder of these bikes who is a close friend also. His 1965 BSA C15 250 is a very good and fast machine which is totally eligible for pre65 meeting all rules. It is the best and last of the side points engine, however I has an Interspan electronic ignition, GP Victor style alloy tank, Ceriani Forks etc etc. If interested reply and I can let you know more and answer any questions you may have.
Best regards Kevin Willmer. I will be at Marks Tey meeting for a chat.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.074 seconds

Disclaimer

The Pre-65 Motocross Club does not have any influence on the organization and/or contents of any of the linked pages on this web site. We furthermore would like to stress the fact that we completely reject any responsibility for the contents of all linked web pages from this page and further does not necessarily share the same point of view as shown in these linked web pages. This statement is declared valid for all links placed on this web site, as well as for any web pages connected to this web page through the Internet webrings and/or through any visitor book, forum or message board entries.