A- A A+

CZ 250 1973 For Sale

• DannyP
  • DannyP's Avatar Topic Author
More
3 months 3 weeks ago - 3 months 3 weeks ago #73 by DannyP
DannyP created the topic: CZ 250 1973 For Sale
1973 CZ250 for sale – I am selling my bike as I have moved to a 380 model now and have to free up some space.
I have had the bike for around 4 years and it’s in great shape, ready to race. Every year I have added new bits to improve the bike.
Just over a year ago it had large over haul including an engine re-build, new bearings and seals, a Gerard Copping re-bore and
new piston/rings, frame powder coated and new exhaust. New fork seals and oil, alloy tank and a tall racing foam seat.
The bike has a 34mm mikuni carb, electronic ignition, GG Throttle, beta rear shocks/ matching frame and engine numbers.
See pics in link below (N.B – Rear brake lever in pic not included in sale will be replaced with standard lever).

Priced to sell @ £3600. Call Dan on 07738863399.

Pics of CZ250
Last Edit: 3 months 3 weeks ago by DannyP.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• DannyP
  • DannyP's Avatar Topic Author
More
2 months 3 weeks ago #86 by DannyP
DannyP replied the topic: CZ 250 1973 For Sale
NOW SOLD

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.097 seconds

Disclaimer

The Pre-65 Motocross Club does not have any influence on the organization and/or contents of any of the linked pages on this web site. We furthermore would like to stress the fact that we completely reject any responsibility for the contents of all linked web pages from this page and further does not necessarily share the same point of view as shown in these linked web pages. This statement is declared valid for all links placed on this web site, as well as for any web pages connected to this web page through the Internet webrings and/or through any visitor book, forum or message board entries.